Tuesday

Hayden Panettiere Dare To Bare Before Denis !!

Now it is time for Hayden Panettiere to goes cloth less for her upcoming movie. She is a whopping 20 years old, it's time for her to prove she's a big kid. That's why her Heroes character Claire will probably start kissing girls next season. And in her own words she says,"If I can't flaunt it at 20, come on!" the Heroes actress told People. "I mean I might as well show it now."

"But you never know, you never know," she continues telling E! Online. "I could be 30 years old and just be like, 'Screw it - I want to take it all off. I better take a picture of this baby before it all goes."



"I was really naked," the 19-year-old starlet gushes about her revealing scene when talking to E! Online's Marc Malkin. "I had these little sticky petals on my boobs, but that was about it. My dad calls me such an exhibitionist. He always says, 'God, even when you were little, you were such an exhibitionist!'"

"I Love You, Beth Cooper" won't only test Hayden Panettiere's acting skills in a comedy movie, but also see her showing some skins. Playing the most popular girl in school Beth Cooper, the Claire Bennet of NBC's series "Heroes" confesses that she really is naked in the scene where she drops her towel in a locker room as she tries to impress geeky Denis Cooverman.


Hayden wasn't particularly fazed by the shoot, however. She told People:

"It didn't bother me much. I think when the person who's doing it gets all uncomfortable and shy, then it's other people around who get more uncomfortable because they're uncomfortable. I mean I was fine - everyone was really professional."



It's unclear how much skin moviegoers will see, but Hayden told E! News that she was completely nude on the set - mostly:

"I was really naked. I had these little sticky petals on my boobs, but that was about it. My dad calls me such an exhibitionist. He always says, God, even when you were little, you were such an exhibitionist! Oh boy. That's not creepy or anything."



Talking about the nudity issue deeper, Panettiere states that she won't take all her clothes off in front of the camera for now. "I'm cool with my body, and I'm cool running around undressed and all that stuff, but there are just certain things that not everyone needs to know, that you need to keep somehow private and personal to you," she says. "But you never know, you never know. I could be 30 years old and just be like, 'Screw it - I want to take it all off. I better take a picture of this baby before it all goes.' "



"I Love You, Beth Cooper" centers on a nerdy valedictorian who proclaims his love to the hottest cheerleader in school during his graduation speech. Much to his surprise, the cheerleader shows up at his pad that night and shows him the best night of his life.The comedy movie heads to U.S. theaters on July 10, this year.

No comments:

Sign up to receive the latest Photos, News, Celebrities at your Inbox FREE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner