2. Mother Nature ... From flash floods to firestorms she has shaped our environment for better or worse from the beginings of time.
3. Diana, Princess of Wales ... Her caring nature and tireless commitment to charity work made the mother-of-two the "People's Princess" prior to her tragic early death in 1997.
4. Marge Simpson ... The long suffering wife of Homer and mother of Maggie, Bart and Lisa has been described as the linchpin of the world's most famous animated family .
5. Maria from The Sound of Music ... The one-time Catholic Nun-turned-governess-turned-stepmother sang her way into the hearts of the von Trapp children and their father in the much-loved Rogers and Hammerstien musical.
6. Nadya Suleman ... Dubbed "The Octomom" following the birth of her eight children earlier this year, the single mother already had six children under seven when she gave birth.
7. Lindy Chamberlain ... Her contention that a dingo had taken her two-month-old baby Azaria, was at the centre of one of Australia's most publicised trials. She was found guilty of murder but susequently had her conviction overturned.
8. Angelina Jolie ... The actress, UN campaigner and partner of Brad Pitt, has an ever-expanding clan, which includes three biological children as well as two adopted sons from Asia and an African daughter Zahara.
9. Mother Theresa ... She never had any children of her own, but the late Catholic nun spent 45 years on the streets of Calcutta, ministering to the poor, sick, orphaned, and dying. She was beatified by Pope John Paul II in the years following her death in 2007.
10. Jane McGrath ... She dreamed of watching her two children Holly and James grow up, but tragically for the wife of cricket star Glenn McGrath (pictured), they were wishes that were destined to remain unfulfilled. She died of breast cancer last June aged 42.
11. Terry Irwin ... Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin's widow is also the mother of his children, Bindi and Bob, both of whom have become TV stars in their own right.
12. Carol Brady from The Brady Bunch ... TV's pioneer stepmother set new and entirely unattainable standards for blended families everywhere with her endless optimism, boundless patience and oft-heard warning not to "play ball in the house."
13. Paula Yates ... The mother of Fifi Trixibell, Peaches Honeyblossom, Little Pixie and Heavenly Hiraani Tigerlilly will be remembered as much for her predilection for unusual names as for her unothodox life which culminated in her death in 2000 from a drug overdose.
14. Kath Day-Knight from Kath & Kim ... When she wasn't busy hassling daugher Kim about losing weight or meddling in the life of the helpless Sharon, the "foxy moron" from Fountain Gate was coming to terms with becoming a grandmother to Epponee-Rae .
15. This gap is only for your's, coz I don't have any other options .. tell me "Who The One " will be appropriate in this place ....
Hope to here you soon....
visit 13above For More Fun